Wednesday, May 30, 2007

 

eighteen

you try to make me feel inadequate, small, like a joke. a slave to your own insecurities you try and make me suffer. you thwart my efforts at peace and reconciliation by showing off your power. curiously i have never challenged your power: respecting you, however, is something i have not been able to do. having got power, you can’t seem to understand that respect does not necessarily travel with it. which is why i pity you: and that is an emotion you have earned for yourself effortlessly. your lack of self belief, rather your misguided self belief is the reason why i feel reluctant to believe in you, why you have to live with the burden of proving yourself continually time and time again. saddled with your own ego and myopic vision you are unable to see the world as it is. the wall you have around you blocks your vision and your lack of understanding of people clouds your judgment. i want to hate you but i won’t allow you the pleasure: i will not sink to your level. you are not worth it. never were, never will be.

Comments:
"You have nothing that i want"
(quote from a movie)
 
straight from the heart-aimed at someone specific.not my place to advise but agree with justme;
"stay away ! i could hate you but i dont have the time"
quote from a movie
great to see your comments on mine..
 
goldfluke you need to go to my blog(varuchhi) and check a comment on the post: short. Your feedback is required
 
thats very strong.
 
hey.

I have changed my url.

If you can send me ur email id at gingergirlginger@gmail.com, will send you the new link
 
I sure hope you're older than 18... looking forward to reading the rest :)
 
visited your space after eons... each of these posts grips and affects while you are at it... must stay this, now : think you have touched brilliance (in my eyes)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?