Monday, November 20, 2006

 
ELEVEN
It started with u expressing resentment about me not giving you enough time, about my life being too busy with my own stuff. Went onto my every other reaction being rude and abrasive. Led up to u stopping to look at your actions and focusing on the negatives of mine. Got compounded when u started leaving the kitchen in an oblivious mess even if all u wanted was to drum up concoctions to preserve your youth. And then the TV went away from me. The living room followed to become an extension of your wardrobe. The only place I could stay in the house and not engage with you ended up being the comp. Seeking refuge in it, I try to protect my privacy by sharing my life with strangers…

Comments:
ouch...
 
Adaptability is not imitation. It means power of resistance and assimilation
Gandhi
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?